maandag 30 mei 2011

Made by Haje Alma.

They say you can't die of a broken heart. Well I say there are worse things then dying. Dying is just a light switching off. When love is gone, you're gonna have to live with it until another stupid person walks into your life, and your heart is forced open all over again. It's almost sadistic if you think about it. a simple phrase like 'maybe we should be just friends' turns into a bullet working its way into your heart. It's actually kinda funny if you think about it. How emotionally on the edge wil need to live to feel alive. That's why there is no humor in the fairytale land called heaven. Humor comes form sorrow. And who am I? Saying all this? I'm a lone wanderer, addicted to love. Alone. I ain't no pessimist, I'm a realist.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten