maandag 30 mei 2011

happy alone

There is a reason I said I'd be happy alone. It wasn't because I thought I would be happy alone. It was because I thought if I loved someons and then it fell apart, I might not make it. It's easier to be alone. Because what if you learn that you need love? And then you don't have it.What if you like it? And lean on it? What if you shape your life aroud it? And then it falls apart? Can you even survive that kind of pain? Losing love is like organ damage. It's like dying. The only difference is, death ends. This? It could go on forever
 

 

1 opmerking:

  1. They say you can't die of a broken heart. Well I say there are worse things then dying. Dying is just a light switching off. When love is gone, you're gonna have to live with it until another stupid person walks into your life, and your heart is forced open all over again. It's almost sadistic if you think about it. a simple phrase like 'maybe we should be just friends' turns into a bullet working its way into your heart. It's actually kinda funny if you think about it. How emotionally on the edge wil need to live to feel alive. That's why there is no humor in the fairytale land called heaven. Humor comes form sorrow. And who am I? Saying all this? I'm a lone wanderer, addicted to love. Alone. I ain't no pessimist, I'm a realist.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen